2015 DrIVE Report Results Webcast
Share This Page
Which in-vehicle technologies do car buyers say they never use?
Billions of dollars are being put into vehicle technologies that are NOT being used by many car buyers. What are the implications to you and your business?
Listen to these recently broadcasted J.D. Power webcast to learn results from the inaugural 2015 Driver Interactive Vehicle Experience (DrIVE) Report.SM
Topics addressed include the following:
- Top 5 features owners most commonly report they “never use”
- The lost value in features not being utilized
- What is taking the place of built-in technology and why
- What are the side effects of using alternative devices
- The implication to auto insurance companies