U.S. Property Claims Satisfaction Study
Share This Page
Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
With little in the way of price competition, your company’s growth is largely dependent on meeting customers’ expectations of their claims process experience. This expectation level continues to increase, as satisfaction among homeowners filing a claim is at an all-time high, despite an increase in catastrophic events. Knowing why your customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their claims experience, regardless of the cause or peril, and what your competitors are doing to meet their customers’ expectations are critical elements of your company’s ability to grow.
The J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Property Claims Satisfaction StudySM provides an analysis of customers’ perceptions of their insurer’s performance throughout the entire claims experience, from first notice of loss (FNOL) through the repair of their property. The study provides insights into how insurers may be able to improve customer satisfaction with the claims process as well as improve retention and advocacy, both of which are critical to business growth.
Additionally, the study explores the most critical drivers of satisfaction among homeowner insurance customers in various segments of the market:
- First-time vs. repeat claimants
- Loss type (contents vs. structure loss)
- Claim type (e.g., non-weather water, weather, fire, and theft)
A study subscription provides access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how your company is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
The study has been redesigned to provide additional insights related to:
- Key Diagnostic Information: Digital channel usage, status updating/communication, and types of issues experienced during the claim
- Additional drivers of satisfaction related to claim servicing and settlement
- Net Promoter Score®: We are pleased to announce that this study will include quantitative and qualitative NPS® questions, which will be added to the respondent files and available via VoX (the J.D. Power online reporting tool) in the form of a rank chart, a word cloud, and text analytics.
Study deliverables include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends and study findings, allowing your company to maximize performance and create a highly satisfying customer experience
- Industry detailed findings that give you a competitive performance overview by factor; also includes comprehensive data on channel usage and satisfaction to help drive investment decisions and allows for dynamic filtering of the findings
- Access to VoX 3.0, which is a complete, turnkey software solution for data analysis
- An on-site executive presentation that summarizes your company’s results, compared with
Insurers that subscribe to the study use it to understand their competitive position, pinpoint critical areas for improvement, and make prudent investments of their resources in the service areas that matter most to customers.
Now Available! Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power
This independent, trusted, and Bain certified measure of NPS® provides brands with accurate scores they can use with confidence as they seek ways to improve the customer experience, assess their competition, increase brand advocacy, and ultimately deliver positive financial results. To access it, you must subscribe to the respective J.D. Power syndicated study. Learn more at jdpower.com/nps
Net Promoter System®, Net Promoter Score®, NPS® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.