This study is designed to analyze, based on the specific problems and challenges of which your company is aware, the results of industry benchmarking studies and the survey of your customers in a comprehensive manner in order to clarify the problems and measures for achieving more concrete results in customer satisfaction improvement.
In addition, by combining study results and other information on your company (for example, the timing to introduce improvement measures, product and service purchase history of your customers, and records of the actual customer handling situations), it is possible to clarify not only customer satisfaction improvement measures, but also actions that are connected to the business more directly.
Moreover, we utilize customer satisfaction surveys entrusted by your company on an individual basis in business sectors where J.D. Power does not conduct industry benchmarking studies.
What this research reveals
- Actual satisfaction per channel
- Actual customer handling situation per channel
- More specific problems to be solved for improvement per channel
Customer segment and purchase channel
- Per product purchased
- Per customer attribute (gender, age, region, experience)
- Per purchased amount and purchase frequency
- Per trial and repeat purchase
- Per used purchase channel type
Customer satisfaction and business data
- Overall satisfaction
- Satisfaction per area
- Satisfaction in details
Actual situation of customer handling
- Explanation to the customer (content, method)
- Understanding of the product, service and customer handling
- Location of the customer touchpoint
- Length of time the customer is served
- How situations are handled when a problem occurs
- How the defect or problem has occurred