J.D. Power provides a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions designed to assist automotive clients achieve their performance objectives across all stages of the product life cycle.
To effectively navigate through the product planning and development process, it is critical to accurately understand your competition, your markets and your customers.
J.D. Power provides answers to several important questions regarding customer requirements, market drivers and trends, and how to accurately align your future product plans across these complex requirements. The result of this accurate alignment is an enhanced competitive position and improved financial performance.
J.D. Power addresses these questions through our comprehensive set of product planning solutions.
- Automotive Emerging Technologies Study
- Original Equipment Tire Customer Satisfaction Study
- Winter Tire Customer Satisfaction Index Study
- Replacement Tire Customer Satisfaction Index Study
- Navigation Systems Customer Satisfaction Index Study
- Heavy-Duty/Light Duty Truck Ownership Satisfaction Study
- Component Quality Reports
- Automotive Product Consulting
Media and Marketing
For automotive marketers, it is critical to understand your market—both current and future—inside and out. This includes understanding the factors that drive awareness and interest in particular models, as well as in your brand. As customer interest advances, understanding the shopping process and how to reach customers through ads and promotions is critical to the success of any business. This is one of the most competitive and dynamic areas of the business cycle in the automotive industry, and the pressure is on to target the right customers with the right message at the right time.
J.D. Power addresses these challenges through our comprehensive set of automotive media and marketing solutions.
- Avoider Study
- Automotive Media & Marketing Report (AMMR)
- Manufacturer Website Evaluation Study (MWES)
- Automotive Mobile Site (AMS) Study
- New Autoshopper Study (NAS)
- Third-Party Website Evaluation Study (TPWES)
- Social Media Benchmarking Study
- Digital Experience Evaluation
Sales, Pricing, and Incentives
For automotive industry professionals interested in vehicle sales, pricing, and incentives, it is important to understand customer satisfaction and their experience with the sales process. Understanding your customers will allow you to optimize your sales and incentive plans to boost sales and improve ROI.
J.D. Power addresses all of these questions while helping you understand your customers through our comprehensive set of retail solutions.
- Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study
- Power Information Network (PIN)
- Mystery Shopping
- Automotive Retail Consulting
Product Quality and Service
Quality is critical to the success of every brand and every vehicle model. Customers' expectations of quality—both of their vehicle and of their service experience—are ever-increasing, and automotive professionals must understand these expectations in order to continuously deliver quality and improve.
J.D. Power helps the automotive industry understand customers through our comprehensive set of quality and customer satisfaction research solutions.
- Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS)
- Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction Study (VOSS)
- Customer Service Index (CSI) Study
- Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
- Initial Quality Study (IQS)
- Automotive Product Consulting
- Automotive Mystery Shopping
- Contact Center Solutions